Non essential retailers now open
Harby Parish Council (Nottinghamshire)
Non-essential retailers are now open across the district and we have made some changes to support local businesses and help keep you and your families safe as we welcome you back to the high street.
Here is how we will be supporting you:
- Floor graphics and signage will be visible around our town centres, reminding people to follow social distancing guidance and where to queue outside individual shops.
- Restrictions and one way systems will be in place to limit the number of people inside each shop.
- Stewards will be on hand to help
- All District Council-run car parks remain free of charge to support the opening of the high streets but we encourage you to cycle or walk into town centres wherever possible.
- If you do need to use public transport please remember that face coverings are mandatory from 15 June.
- Anyone with #Covid19 symptoms should remain at home.
Where possible, please could all shoppers take and use their own bags and use contactless methods of payment instead of cash. Please queue away from the kerb side of pavements to ensure you remain safe.
Please always remember to keep your distance and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer regularly to help reduce the spread of #Covid19.
For more information on the re-opening of town centres, visit our website: https://www.newark-sherwooddc.gov.uk/emergency/coronavirus/reopening/.
Newark and Sherwood District Council
- 01636 650000
Find Harby Parish Council (Nottinghamshire)
Harby, Newark, Nottinghamshire