Harby Parish Council
Parish Council (Meetings)
Calendar of Meeting Dates:
- Thursday 5th April - Annual Parish Meeting and Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 31st May - Annual Parish Council Meeting and Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 2nd August - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 4th October - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 6th December - Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
The Parish Council represents the local community and works closely with the District and County Council to maintain and improve the parish. It provides local services, including grass cutting, allotments and community grants. The Council has also funded a community defibrillator, grit bins, benches and play equipment and is a consultee on local planning applications.
Ordinary Parish Council Meetings are held every other month, with Planning Meetings (where the Council makes a consultation response on local planning applications) and Extra-Ordinary Meetings being held as and when required.
The meeting location is shown on each agenda, with meetings usually being held in Harby Village Hall Committee Room, which is accessed off Low Street. Parking is available at the Village Hall and is accessed off the High Street.
The public is welcome to attend meetings and can ask questions and share their views during the 10 minute public time (decisions can not be made on items raised, if they are not on the agenda - they will be added to the next agenda).
For the latest ANNUAL RETURN, accounts, budget and bank reconciliation, which are considered at Ordinary meetings, visit the Council Documents page.